When it comes to Commercial glazing you can trust in us, as we have over 50 years experience in this field from single pieces of safety glass to specialist coated double glazed units installed inside, outside, high-rise and ground level.
- All sizes of shop fronts replaced.
- We use laminated safety glass from 6.4mm to 11.5mm and upwards for shop fronts and door panels as required.
- We can install all types of toughened glass from 6mm - 19mm and upwards, for balustrades and frameless glass doors including cut outs and notches.
- We do putty hack outs, metal casements window and spring loaded sash's.
- All types of office partitions whether toughed or laminated.
- Emergency boarding of all kinds including temporary doors.
- Fire rated glass including all types of Georgian wired glass and Georgian wired polished plate, for 30 minute fire rating.
- Transparent wireless fire rated glass with various thicknesses with fire ratings ranging from 1 to 3 hours.
- Acceleration to contract specialist orders.
- Glass bends fitted in annealed glass and laminates.
- Polycarbonate's from 4mm upwards including trademarked names like Lexan and Makrolon supplied only and supplied and fitted.
- Roof glazing and height work.
- Oversized double glazed units with specialist make ups.
- Glazing contracts and multiple hack outs.
At Robert Price & Sons we believe that first impressions are extremely important. We aim to make the best first impressions with each of our clients and we aim to help all of our commercial clients to make the best first impressions with their customers. We provide shopfront glazing across the area with extremely fast turnarounds and no fuss to ensure that you can continue trading without any long disruptions.
Our staff are Ipaf and Pasma trained.